Inspirational night

The moon shines

I sat in my balcony

To take a glimpse of the beautiful sight

Where people don’t get time to greet each other at night.

I loved it, it burned,

The silence of the night by its

Glooming power of Romance

I put on my radio

And it reminded me of myself, as I was lost in this

Journey of life that

I’ve to be there one day or the other.

Still the moons light capturing my eyes

I held it once and let the star

Capture it,

I watched the twinkling Childs of Universe.

Still I felt great.

I will never ever let my mountains

Of dreams break. or been broken by the

Hammers of our busy life.

I wanted to travel to the moon in this

Beautiful, charming and sophisticated night

Which was only the beginning

Of my realization that

Dreams will come to my life

As the morning sun dominates

Over the dawn.

Yap, its morning,

Look the dawn has been dominated.

( its an original piece plz dont copy)



Moramee Das

29.12.2004

5:44am

...it is published in MELANGE ("the sentinel" supplement) on 21st nov 2010...

Comments

Popular Posts