The wish of the dead

I know if I do good deeds, I will go to paradise

If I do evil deeds, I will go to hell

So I have done good deeds till now

And I will die

And

I died

But where’s the paradise??

There’s neither paradise nor hell…

I m in this Earth again

I can see people, feel them, I can talk to them, I talked, but they seem not to care

Till that day they were crying for me

And now they doesn’t seem to care for me

Hey im here, im with you, and I know

All the truths of this world

ALIVE, DIE…DEATH… ……

I know all the facts of this weird world!!

“What you people are curving for?”

I know the real truth of the death and the alive

I’m dead. I know everything

But im the Spirit, a blow in the air

My journey ended here.

But the day I died I felt an eternal bliss

I took off my 18-year-old dress, growing by itself,

But im satisfied

I just came out of the world of happiness, anxieties,

Sadness,

THE WORLD OF HUMANS

And till now im free

Until “the supreme power” gives me

Another “Johnson and Johnson baby” to wear

TILL THEN

May my soul rest in peace

MAY MY SOUL REST IN PEACE.

(ORIGINAL PC..PLZ DONT COPY)


Moramee Das

01/01/2005

10pm

Comments

Popular Posts