“Essentially ……”



It feels as if I don’t belong here

Human relation means

nothing to me: although

they had played

a great part of

“What I am” today.



It feels a if I don’t belong here

Human feeling means

Nothing to me.

It’s all selfishness….

I see in them

And now

“Showing mine”.



It feels a if I don’t belong here

I feel complete with

Not another soul mate

But with the soul of Nature.



I feel complete when I’m

With “myself”

Only myself

My thoughts, my choices &

My dreams.



Am I self-obsessed?

Am I selfish?

Am I what I think?

Am I what I am?



No!



I’m a woman

I’m a mystery

An awareness

An essence…meaningful essence,



I’m to be “loved rather than understood”

Because I’m infinity…………

Moramee Das

Sept 2011


copyright

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts